It is no surprise that bachelorette party drinks and drinking games are at the top of the party ‘must make’ list. But what types of games or drinks do you have when planning such a fun event for you and your friends?
We all know that when you have had a few drinks, it is a lot simpler to play dirty bachelorette party games and answer amusing bachelorette questions. But coming up with those drinks and games prior to the event is sometimes a bit daunting.
Here are a few quick Ideas for both fun to play and drinks to make on your Bachelorette weekend.
Today we have a blog that will help you unleash your inner mixologist Savannah folks. You can’t have a bachelorette party without party cocktails, so we have compiled a list of our top 7 bachelorette party beverages that are sure to keep you and your bride tribe entertained for hours!
- Pink Vodka Lemonade
- Game – Never have I ever
Pink lemonade is always a good choice, especially when you’re lounging by the pool on a wonderfully hot and sunny day, sipping pink lemonade with a touch of vodka to liven it up. While on your brief vacay, you and your bride tribe will be drinking away on this simple and easy drink! Sprite, vodka, Malibu, lime juice, cranberry juice, and ice are required.
- 1.25-liter Sprite
- 180 mL (34 cups) Vodka
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Malibu
- Lime juice (squeezed fresh!) – 80 mL (1 1/3 cup)
- 80 mL (13 cups) cranberry juice
- 2 cups of ice
- Tequila Sunrise
- Game – Drunk Jenga
Are you in a good mood? It’s all about the Tequila Sunrise! This drink is as simple as 1,2,3 with only three ingredients. To keep the colors from fading, don’t mix them when serving—this includes being precise when making the drink. Blanco tequila, freshly squeezed orange juice, and grenadine are required ingredients.
- An orange slice and cherry will be enough for decorating!
- The tequila and orange juice will be the first things you add to a cup of ice.
- Then pour in the grenadine (this should sink to the bottom of the glass.)
- Finally, add an orange slice and a cherry to the top. Voilà, and have fun!
- Sparkling Rosé Jello Shot
- Can’t say XXX (remove one word from the evening and when someone says it, they have to drink)
After you have had your fill of brunch wine, keep the party rolling with a round of Jello Shots. Cocktail-inspired shots, such as Sex on the Beach Jello shots, tropical Piña Colada Jello shots, or these pretty-in-pink Sparkling Rosé Jello shots, are fun to break away from the traditional recipe.
- 2 glasses champagne rosé
- 5c. Pamplemousse Crème
- 2.25 oz gelatin packets
- Step 1:
In a pot, pour one cup of sparkling rosé. Wait 1 minute after adding the gelatin to the wine before heating and stirring to dissolve it. Boiling is not recommended.
- Step 2:
Stir in the leftover rosé and the liqueur in the pot.
- Step 3:
Pour into a shallow pan or divide into molds. Refrigerate for 4 hours to let flavors meld.
- Step 4
Serve the shots or make shapes out of the gelatin with cookie cutters.
- Pineapple Mango Rum Punch
- Game – Drink If (google it!)
The Caribbean is always an excellent option for a bachelorette party, but what if you can’t make it there? Still, you can do it here in Savannah. This pineapple mango rum punch will undoubtedly transport you to the Caribbean! Imagine yourself in the sun-drenched city of Palm Springs. Close your eyes and take a sip from your cup, and you are in Jamaica or the Dominican Republic, so let’s get right to it!
Pineapple coconut juice, coconut rum, mango juice, orange juice, grenadine, lime slices, and edible flowers are required for this one.
- 3 oz. pineapple coconut juice
- 3 ounces coconut rum
- 1 oz. Mango juice 1 oz.
- Orange juice 1 oz.
- Grenadine – a splash
- Dark and Stormy Jigglers
- Game – Tap Out
Dark and Stormy are fantastic. It’s just that simple. Nothing beats this dark rum and ginger beer mix for transporting us to a sunny beach in the Caribbean. We assumed this would be a fantastic interpretation for the males, and definitely, it is because the girls had all these cool jello shot ideas.
- P&M Old Ballycastle Ginger, 1 1/2 cup
- 1/2 gallon of carbonated water
- 3/4 cup rum (dark)
- Knox original unflavored gelatin, 1 1/2 packages
- For garnish, use lime zest or candied ginger (if desired)
- In a small pan, combine P&M Old Ballycastle Ginger, soda water, and dark rum. Heat the cocktail mixture slowly until it is warm but not boiling.
- Turn off the heat and stir the gelatin powder into the cocktail mixture until thoroughly combined (no clumps).
- Allow 4 hours for the cocktail mixture to solidify in a glass pan or molds.
- Serve with chosen garnishes.
- Mexican Margarita
- Game – Bra Pong
A Mexican margarita is a cocktail made with tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice, and it is usually served with salt on the glass’s top. The drink can be served with or without ice, shaken with ice (on the rocks), blended with ice (frozen margarita), or without ice.
- 2 oz. tequila Blanco
- Liqueur d’orange de 12 oz
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 12 oz. agave syrup
- garnish with a lime wheel
- garnish with kosher salt
- Combine the tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and agave syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until thoroughly chilled.
- Over new ice, strain into a rock’s glass.
- Serve with a lime wheel and kosher salt as a garnish (optional).
- Brunch with a Bloody Mary
- Game – Trivia
Long nights necessitate early (and filling) meals. And we are not talking about a fruit and protein smoothie when we say you should drink your breakfast. (Perhaps a morning Jenga game?) make some bloody marys and pile everything you can on top of them.
- Vodka, 4 ounce
- P&M 1.5 ounces Mary’s Blood (Original, Sriracha, or Chipotle)
- Burgers, cheese, olives, bacon, peppers, lemons, limes, shrimp, ham, and pickles, to name a few.
- Combine vodka, your favorite P&M Bloody Mary, and ice in a shaker.
- Shake vigorously and strain over ice cubes.
- Meanwhile, have one of your brothers whip up some cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, bacon, and whatever else is in the fridge.
- Stack everything on top of the bloody mary and have fun!
After reading this article, we hope you will agree that we have successfully given you some fantastic ideas for your Bachelorette party in Savannah. Stop by River Street Liquor to pick up any of the mentioned items, and don’t forget we are centrally located in the heart of Downtown Savannah, Ga.